The Pataha Creek RV Park was purchased by the Port of Garfield and opened in 2013. This small park is cozy with newly planted trees and green grass…the site is not paved, but is graveled. You may call (509) 843-3740 Monday through Friday for reservations, but reservations are not required.
Address: 121 Port Way (first turn west of U. S. Forest Service Administration Building on Main Street west of Pomeroy)
At the entrance to the park is a check-in area. Please fill out the registration form, place form and payment in the envelope and put in the drop box.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT IS ONLY CASH OR CHECK.
The prices in ALL the above sites include:
- Full hook-ups – water/sewer/electricity
- Satellite TV (down from 3am/7am)
Places of interest within one mile east the RV Park:
- Pomeroy City Park with playground equipment and covered gazebo
- 9 hole golf course
- Turn-of-the-century Main Street
- Turn-of-the-century Courthouse
- Public swimming pool
Places of interest three miles east of Pomeroy.